Digital Forensics Applied to Containers - Enhancing Intruder Dilemma Part 1

 Read Time: 5 Minutes

In 2020, I worked on several efforts that ranged from Malware targeting Mac OS X to Cloud Forensics.  For the remainder of 2021 I will be releasing the results of my research and I am leading with the release of my efforts on containerization forensics which is imbodied in my talk "Digital Forensics Applied to Containers: Enhancing Intruder Dilemma".  See a video of the original presentation at dc706, most recent presentation at issacolga, the latest presentation slides, and a docker forensic cheatsheet.  


Stay tuned for more content and leave your suggestions below!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Forensics Applied to Kubernetes - Enhancing Intruder Dilemma Part III

Doppelgänging and Digital Forensic Analysis - Part Deux